An easy, cost-effective and user friendly way to enhance shipping container logistics!
With ConFoot shipping container legs a container can be unloaded from or onto a trailer by just one person.
- Total weight 24 kg per unit (96kg per set of x4 legs)
- Nominal height 1043 - 1448 mm
- Maximum gross weight of container 30 000 kg
- 700 mm space between the feet keeps the container steady lengthwise
- The product is patented
How to save time and money with ConFoot legs
All new ConFoot animation.
ConFoot CFP legs can be used to place a shipping container at a loading bay. This allows the truck driver to complete more deliveries in one day. Also, the warehouse manager does not need to pay the driver to wait, nor waste money on costly container handling equipment rentals.
How it is used
The container arrives on a trailer with air suspension. When the container is unloaded from the trailer
- The trailer is lifted to the highest position with its air suspension
- The container locks are loosened
- The ConFoot-legs are positioned into the container lock holes in the four corners of the container
- The trailer is lowered into the driving position
- The trailer is driven away from under the container, which is now suspended on the ConFoot-legs
When the container is picked up, the above-mentioned actions are performed in a reverse order.
Introducing CFP-legs for loading docks
Watch the new video of CFP-legs and how to use them!
With all ConFoot-legs it is possible to load or unload the container with a forklift. The maximum weight limit for all models is 30 000kg.
ConFoot at Intermodal Europe 2017!
ConFoot exhibited at Intermodal Europe exhibition on the 28th - 30th November 2017. Thank you for all who dropped by our stand in Amsterdam's RAI center. Please follow our social media channels to keep up to date.
ConFoot at MöLo trade fair 2017!
ConFoot exhibited at the MöLo trade fair on the 14 - 16 September 2017, in Kassel Germany. Thank you to all who stopped by our stand. It was a pleasure to demonstrate how ConFoot products can benefit companies operating in the removals industry. Find more info about the fair here.